MTB Guiding/Coaching @ Rock Uk Whittaugh Park
- 2 hour group session (max 8 per instructor) predominantly based on core skills and techniques with a journey element if suitable for the group ability
- 3 hour group session (max 8 per instructor) that can be tailored to the groups abilities, incorporating the core skills and a journey element taking in sections of the Newcastleton 7Stane trails.
We are now offering guided rides taking in some stunning scenery, great trails and superb opportunities to get some coaching along the way. Improve your skills and have an enjoyable ride tailor made for you and your family or friends.
Dependent on skill level and ability it could compromise of on-site skills work and the use of the 7Stanes trails to a full thrash round the whole of the trail network we have on our doorstep
Price: £80 for up to 8 people
These can be tailored to your needs, taking in the 7Stanes trails or a challenging journey on the cross border trail covering over 35km!
Price: £120 for up to 8 people
You will be in safe hands with qualified MBLA/British Cycling guides. We hope to give you a fun, safe, enjoyable and challenging experience that will give you confidence to keep on riding. Whatever you normally ride with at the trail centre should be perfectly suitable for this. However your kit should include the following:-
- Suitable biking clothing for the expected weather conditions
- Mountain bike in good working order or hire one from us!
- Personal tools and spares which should include a replaceable gear hanger for your specific bike (Please contact us for more guidance)
- Food, hydration and emergency rations for a 3-5 hour 25km-35km ride
If you want to be kept in the loop of what’s happening and the exciting projects then drop us an email and we will send you our quarterly e-newsletter of all that’s going on in the borders!